MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
Can you help provide a loving home?
JESTER AND CLEO
They are 9 years old and are brother and sister from the same litter. We adopted them from MEOW back in 2007 and they have been with us ever since. Unfortunately, our circumstances have changed and we are no longer able to keep them.
Jester is a brown tabby, extremely friendly and gentle in nature. He is very, very patient with children and would be happy in a home with kids. Cleo is a Torbie, also gentle but a little more shy than her brother. She is a little nervous of new people but eventually comes around.
We would love to see them go to their forever home as they have never been separated. Both cats are very healthy, have had regular vet checks and have never had any medical issues. They would come to you with carriers, litter trays, food and some toys.
We are asking a rehoming fee of $50 for both cats, please call 403-990-2599 or email email@example.com with serious enquiries.
We are so upset to have to put our beloved ginger cat, O’Malley up for adoption but we are about to move to England and cannot bring him with us.
O’Malley is a 5 year old domestic medium hair who likes long walks in the backyard on his leash. He loves to laze away the day lying in bed, cuddling or watching the birds taunt him through the window. When feeling a little friskier he has been known to play fetch with hair elastics.
In our house, he is large and in charge — both in the literal sense. Not only is he the longest cat in the west, he is also a lone wolf…er um cat. He loves his human companions so much that he doesn’t want to share them with other cats. Similar to his pickiness with companions, he is also particular about his food. He happens to love hypoallergenic food especially because regular food makes his ears super itchy. After taking him outside on his leash and feeding him his delightful hypoallergenic duck formula, he will repay you with the softest cuddles and loudest purrs.
He has had regular vet checks and is up to date on all of his vaccinations. He will be coming with a litter box, bed, leash, some toys and a few scratching structures as well as whatever food we may have left over. We are asking for a re-homing fee of $75. If you think he would be a good match for you, please text 587-215-2678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courtesy Rehoming Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information