At MEOW Foundation, our goal is to find a loving, permanent home for every cat we rescue. Our Adoption Specialists and volunteers spend hours getting to know each individual cat so that every cat is matched with a home best suited to his or her individual personality and needs. Our matchmaking process also helps ensure you find a cat that best suits your lifestyle.
Top Reasons for Adopting with MEOW
- MEOW is the oldest and most experienced Calgary-based no-kill foundation specializing specifically in cat care and behaviour.
- We rescue only stray and abandoned cats and provide every cat and kitten with the love, attention and care they need until a well-suited permanent home is found.
- All our cats are spayed/neutered, vaccinated and microchipped (permanent ID) prior to adoption. This saves our adopters time and money, and promotes responsible pet ownership in the community.
- Even after you bring your new furry friend home, we’ll be available to provide any needed support and answer any questions you might have.
- To ensure a great match, MEOW Foundation offers the unique MEOW Matchmaker 30-Day Trial.
The MEOW Matchmaker 30-Day Trial
When MEOW places a cat with an adopter, we want to make sure that you and your new furry family member will enjoy many happy years together. Our MEOW Matchmaker 30-Day Trial gives you and your chosen cat a month to get to know each other better, risk free. Our goal is to place every cat in a permanent home, but if a match isn’t suitable, MEOW will take the cat back and work with you to find a better match.
Learn more about our Process, Policies and Fees.