By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local and/or regional laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information) on MEOW Foundation’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without the express permission of MEOW Foundation;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MEOW Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
MEOW Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MEOW Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials found on MEOW Foundation’s website, even if MEOW Foundation or a MEOW Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
MEOW Foundation always makes an effort to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date materials (information) on its website. However, the materials appearing on MEOW Foundation’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MEOW Foundation also does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. MEOW Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
MEOW Foundation has not reviewed all of the websites linked from its site in their entirety and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MEOW Foundation of the site or information found therein. Use of any such linked websites are at the user’s own risk.
7. Personal Information
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MEOW Foundation’s website shall be governed by the federal and provincial laws of Canada and the Province of Alberta.