MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
Can you help? Kenzie is looking for a new family. She was born October 6, 2009 and is still a healthy wonderful girl. She loves to lounge around and will often come cuddle you or sit by you; she is very affectionate. Kenzie still enjoys playing with her favourite toys on her own. She is happy chasing ribbons, or having her belly rubbed. She can often be found sleeping on her back where you can see the white heart on her belly. She shows her love easily with purring and will often surprise you with her occasional cases of the hiccups. Kenzie would be best in a quieter home as she is nervous with young children. She has been the only cat in her home and we think that she would be happiest being your one and only. We are asking for a $50.00 re-homing fee. Please contact Janell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Should you find a need in future, please review the following terms and conditions.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information