MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
Can you help? Santo and Rebecca are two senior cats looking for a new home.
When Doug’s wife Terry recently passed away, he found the cats were alone for extended periods as his job keeps him away from home. Prior to Terry’s passing, it was her wish to ensure the cats were well looked after. They ask for a re-homing fee of $35 for each cat. Please view this document for details about Santo and Rebecca, and contact information for Doug.
Kenzie was born October 6, 2009 and is still a healthy wonderful girl. She loves to lounge around and will often come cuddle you or sit by you; she is very affectionate. Kenzie still enjoys playing with her favourite toys on her own. She is happy chasing ribbons, or having her belly rubbed. She can often be found sleeping on her back where you can see the white heart on her belly. She shows her love easily with purring and will often surprise you with her occasional cases of the hiccups. Kenzie would be best in a quieter home as she is nervous with young children. She has been the only cat in her home and we think that she would be happiest being your one and only. We are asking for a $50.00 re-homing fee. Please contact Janell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, our family needs to find a new home for our wonderful cat, as our daughter is allergic.
We adopted Furgie through the Meow Foundation when she was only a few months old, and she has been a wonderful and loving companion ever since. She is approximately ten years old now, in good health, and is always looking to play or cuddle. She is a cautious girl, and would thrive in a quieter home (she is a perfect companion cat).
We would be happy to provide all of our cat related supplies to her new home (litter box, scratching post, toys, bed, etc.). As a fee is required for the re-homing service, $10 is all we would ask. The biggest thing for us is finding her the right home.
If interested contact email@example.com or 403-689-9184.
I adopted Brody and Bella 11 years ago through the Meow Foundation. They were scared little kittens at the time and I’ve had the pleasure of watching them grow up to become shy but super affectionate cats. They were adopted from the same litter so they are siblings and they definitely act like it with their love/hate relationship. I couldn’t imagine them being separated and I’m looking for a home that would be able to take them both. They’ve always been indoor cats who are very curious about all things outside, they are very happy to sit in front of the window all day and watch the birds and squirrels playing. I’m moving to a new country and I’m unable to take them with me. I’m hoping to find them a new home that they will love. I am willing to supply the new home with cat food, cat litter, a litter box, and a scratching post and I’m only asking a re-homing fee of $50. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help me out.
Should you find a need in future, please review the following terms and conditions.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information