MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
If you are interested in any of the cats below, please contact the owner directly using the information provided. There is a $50 adoption fee.
Huck – Short haired orange tabby, 7 years old
He is a very sweet cat once he is comfortable. He is a little skittish at first, but once the chaos is quieted he comes out and talks to you and always wants to flip over on your lap so that his head is off the end of the chair and his bum is facing up. He loves then to be cuddled and snuggled. Once you stop petting him, he will leave. He is also a very active cat, again once he is comfortable. He loves to chase after a laser light or any reflection off a cell phone or anything else in the house. He is very playful.
Levi – Black domestic short hair, 7 years old
Levi is a very lazy, cuddly cat and will be your best friend if you let him sit on your lap all day long!!!! 😊 He also loves to play with toys, but he is not quite as athletic as his brother Huck. He loves his toys and batting them around as well as trying to catch toys that are attached to a string. He would jump super high in order to catch the flying toys. Loves to play, but also loves to eat and sleep.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information