MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
Marigold is 1 1/2 years old. She loves boxes, watching the water drip into the sink, and hiding in bags. She is really friendly. She meets me at the door when I get home and sleeps at my feet at night. She likes to meet new people and will wind herself around their feet until she gets pet. Marigold gets along really well with my male cat but unfortunately she does not get along with my female cat. My other cat is submissive and Marigold is more assertive. She’s a wonderful girl and I’d prefer not to let her go but I’ve tried everything and my other cat is miserable. She has never been around dogs or small children so I can’t say for sure how she would react. She is an inside only cat. I am asking for a $50 re-homing fee. I will include a box of litter, a cat bed, some food, and her favourite toys. She must be in home with no other female cats. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you find a need in future, please review the following terms and conditions.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information