MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
If you are interested in any of the cats below, please contact the owner directly using the information provided. There is a $50 adoption fee.
Mr Maxwell – Short haired black and white, 9 months old
Mr Maxwell, once he gets to know you is a very cheerful and affectionate boy, who loves play time and being around others. He is very sociable and affectionate around humans and loves to be patted and to play.
Mr Maxwell would be best suited for a home without other cats, he tends to want to be dominant, and would be happier where he was the only cat, although most likely he would not have a problem with dogs.
Mr Maxwell was picked up as a stray when he was about five months old, and brought to the Meow Foundation. From here, he was adopted by my family, and he is a beautiful sociable and loving cat. Our main reason for re-homing him, is that he and our existing cat cannot get on at all, and they would both be happier separated.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information