MEOW offers courtesy re-homing postings to previously adopted MEOW cats. MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for cats advertised on this webpage.
Seeking New Homes
Loki is a personable male domestic shorthair cat up for rehoming to a very loving home in or near Calgary, Alberta. This very special cat is 12 years old, healthy and neutered.
Although Loki is independent, he’s a very social cat. He likes to be around his owner(s) and will greet them at the door whenever they come home. He needs to find an owner who will give him lots of attention. Loki is extra patient with children and has lived in a two-cat household for 11 years. He has a laid back personality and enjoys cozying up with his humans.
There is a $30 adoption/rehoming fee. Supplies (including self cleaning litter box, food bowls, cat bed) and veterinary records will be included. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested or have any more questions about Loki.
Should you find a need in future, please review the following terms and conditions.
Courtesy Re-homing Terms & Conditions
- Cat(s) must be adopted MEOW cat(s), verified by a MEOW representative
- The registered owner must supply a recent photo of the cat(s) and a short advertisement: description of the cat(s), type of home they are looking for and any supplies offered (MEOW Foundation will not write advertisements, but may edit when necessary)
- The registered owner must supply a contact e-mail address for the posting
- The registered owner must request a re-homing fee. Cats will not be posted for “free”
- MEOW Foundation does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process of “courtesy posting” cats. The registered owner agrees to hold harmless for any action, MEOW Foundation, its directors, volunteers, staff, agents and associates
- All inquires, re-homing tasks and fee collection are the responsibility of the registered owner. MEOW Foundation is not responsible or liable for the re-homing of “courtesy posting” cats
- The registered owner and new owner must re-register the cat(s) microchip and/or tattoo information and pay any fees associated with the transfer of ownership
- Courtesy postings will be displayed on this page for a period of two months and then removed. Extensions can be requested
- Please email all courtesy posting requests and re-homing information to email@example.com
- Courtesy postings will be added to this page within one week of receiving the completed information