Our Wish List
Below you will find a list of food, supplies and other items we need to keep our Adoption Centre and foster homes up and running. For your convenience, donations are accepted at three locations around the city, as well as online via our Amazon.ca Wish List. All contributions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Cat Food and Supplies Wish List
- Dry food for adults and kittens (Royal Canin – All feline diets. MEOW welcomes any other food donations for our community outreach programs). Please note we also accept opened bags of cat food.
- Canned cat food (all varieties, including Royal Canin, Wellness, Eagle Pack, SnappyTom, Almo, Holistic, Evo, Fancy Feast, Friskies, Almo Nature)
- PURINA VETERINARY DIETS® essential care® Kitten Formula Wet Cat Food
- PURINA VETERINARY DIETS® essential care® Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food
- Cat litter (unscented, regular clumping and non-clumping)
- KMR Milk Replacer for kittens
- Dry and canned medical diets (especially i/d, gastro, w/d, c/d, and a/d)
- Feliway behaviour spray
Cleaning Supplies Wish List
- Paper towels
- Latex or Nitrile gloves (small, medium, large)
- Kitchen garbage bags (small and large)
- Dishwasher pods or tablets
- Dish washing soap
- White vinegar
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
Office Supplies Wish List
- 8.5″ x 11″ printer paper
- #10 white business envelopes (with or without window)
- Staples photocopy cards
- Staples gift cards
- Postage stamps
Gratefully declined: Toys, scratching posts, litter boxes, towels, blankets, sheets and pillows. Any donations of used cat items must be clean and in excellent condition.
Drop Off Locations
Donations for MEOW Foundation can be dropped off at the following locations:
Optimal Pet Foods
Signature Park Plaza
#428, 1919 Sirocco Drive SW
3630 Brentwood Rd NW
Country Hills Town Centre
450 Country Hills Blvd NE
Special Promotion: 4th Annual Rescue Box
November 18 to December 18, Global Pet Foods Cambrian, Edgemont and Shawnessy in collaboration with Jennifer Gurnett Real Estate encourages supporters to purchase much needed supplies for their favourite rescue organization at a 25% discount (excludes raw food). Gifts MUST be left at the store with staff and delivery will occur on December 23 by Global’s Santa and Jennifer Gurnett.
Thank You for Your Support!